[Wien] struct file of Fe

Maxim Rakitin rms85 at physics.susu.ac.ru
Wed Apr 21 08:17:29 CEST 2010

Hi Shamik, Swaty,

I met this problem some time ago. As it turned out, it's enough to run
'x symmetry' to add correct symmetry operations to case.struct file. You
don't need to perform full init operation for it.

Best regards,
    Maxim Rakitin
    Postgraduate student
    South Ural State University,
    76 Lenin av., Chelyabinsk, Russia, 454080
    Email: rms85 at physics.susu.ac.ru
    Web: http://www.susu.ac.ru