[Wien] Spaghetti Error: Not treated with irrep

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Sun Apr 25 09:52:39 CEST 2010

Dear Wien2k Users,

On my earlier question in the mailing list on the error I got when I ran
Spaghetti, I changed the default settings in the case.insp file after I
deleted case.iirep and case,qtl

5.0    3.0

10.0 15.0

1.0 4

1.0 4

0 0 4

-14.0 8.0 2

1 0.64692

1 992

0 1 0.2

I got the bandstructure for the orthorhombic case.

However, the dotted lines are not as bold as I want. Can anybody tell me as
to how we can make it bold.

Suddhasattwa Ghosh

  _____