[Wien] Mailing-list

Maxim Rakitin rms85 at physics.susu.ac.ru
Fri Apr 30 06:02:40 CEST 2010

I'm seeing all your previous message. It begins by "Dear Wien2k Users
and Developers," and ends by "I will be thankful for any suggestions.
Kakhaber Jandieri". Have you attached something? There is a rule that
your attachments should be no more than 40 KB.

Best regards,
    Maxim Rakitin
    Postgraduate student
    South Ural State University,
    76 Lenin av., Chelyabinsk, Russia, 454080
    Email: rms85 at mail.ru
    Web: http://www.susu.ac.ru