[Wien] mBJ potential for molecules?

Ricardo Faccio rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
Mon Aug 2 18:34:58 CEST 2010

Dear Prof. Blaha

Thanks, the idea is to absorb molecules on surfaces, so in this case the
problem will not occur.

I used PRATT but without any success.

Thanks again.

Ricardo

  Dr. Ricardo Faccio
  Prof. Adjunto de Física
  Mail: Cryssmat-Lab., Cátedra de Física, DETEMA
  Facultad de Química, Universidad de la República
       Av. Gral. Flores 2124, C.C. 1157
       C.P. 11800, Montevideo, Uruguay.
  E-mail: rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
  Phone: 598 2 924 98 59