[Wien] How to plot spin-polarized band structure with spin-orbital coupling?

yhzhao yhzhao.mail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 08:14:19 CEST 2010

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Yes.

I have tried "x spaghetti -up/dn -so". However both "x spaghetti -up -so"
and "x spaghetti -dn -so" give the same case.spaghettiup(dn)_ps which
include both spin-up
and spin-down band.

My question is: can I obtain the spin-up and spin-down band with soc
separately? It looks like
I can get the DOSs with soc for spin-up and spin-down separately.

Regards,

Yonghong Zhao