[Wien] Potential in a interstitial

Artamonov Oleg artaoleg at yandex.ru
Fri Aug 6 12:02:35 CEST 2010

Hi Oleg,

thanks for reply. I am interested in a Coulomb potential in the energy units in the interstitial region, strictly speaking.in the region "between" atomic potentials. It is easy to see (using lapw5) that the potential is not zero and its average  value should depend on the structure (solid, surface). It seems to me I need to calculate it "by hand". Oleg.