[Wien] Bands above the Fermi edge

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Thu Aug 26 14:08:37 CEST 2010

Dear Lukasz,

You simply have to do an scf calculation and after saving your converged
calculation:

1/ change the emax (in rydberg) value in case.in1 file
2/ generate the kmesh you want for the band structure usign Xcrysden
(and the wien interface)
3/ run something like:  x lapw1 -band
This step will generate the empty states you want up to emax
4/ follow the wien interface x lapw2 -qtl -band / x spaghetti

Regards

Xavier