[Wien] How to convert the MHz to KGauss in Hyperfine calculations

Ahmad Ranjbar ranjbar at imr.edu
Thu Aug 26 16:53:25 CEST 2010

Dear WIEN2k users,

I have a question about hyperfine field calculations at WIEN2K code.
In fact, i would like to compare my hyperfine results obtained from two different codes: Quickstep code and Wien2k.
As most of you know, the Quickstep gives us the hyperfine parameters in unit of "Mhz" but Wien2k gives Fermi contact Hyperfine field in KGauss.
In addition to these codes, the Gaussian03 code gives the corresponding parameters in "Mhz" and also in "Gauss" units.
Is there any difference between KGauss in Wien2k and Gauss in gaussian codes? I mean that I can simply suppose that 1KGauss is equal to 1000 Gauss or not?

How to convert Mhz in Quickstep code  to KGauss in Wien2k code for any element for example for Hydrogen and carbon?

I am really appreciate if anybody can answer my questions.

Best regards,

Ahmad