[Wien] wien2k installation problem

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 21:31:55 CEST 2010

Dear Wien2k users,

                            I am trying to install wien2k in a system havinf
linux Fedora 10. After doing the steps:

                            (1) tar -xvf WIEN2k_08.tar
                            (2) gunzip *.gz
                            (3) chmod +x  ./expand_lapw

when I type the next step :  ./expand_lapw

it appears as :  *bash:  ./expand_lapw:  /bin/csh: bad interpreter: No such
file or directory*
*
*
*and I am not able to proceed any further. In this regard any help will be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.*
*
*
*with regards,
*--
Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Scholar
Dept. of Physics & Meteorology
Material Processing & Solid State Ionics Lab
IIT Kharagpur
Kharagpur 721302
INDIA