[Wien] problem with spaghetti -so -p

Saeed Bahramy bahramy at riken.jp
Fri Dec 3 08:48:12 CET 2010

Dear all,

I've got a problem with spaghetti in the parallel mode. While it seems
to be working properly for the cases without spin-orbit coupling, it
gives me the following error  when I include spin-orbit coupling:

command: x spaghetti -so -p

-----------
   ERROR IN OPENING UNIT:           7
         FILENAME:
  3LaYer.outputso
     STATUS: old          FORM:formatted
OPEN FAILED
0.002u 0.001s 0:00.00 0.0%      0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w

Obviously It should have been looking for *.outputso_* files, but
instead it tries to open *.outputso; not existing in my parallel
calculations. Any idea what's the problem?

Thanks,
Saeed Bahramy
Advanced Science Institute, RIKEN
2-1 Hirosawa, Wako