[Wien] Charge density plot for s-valence electrons

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Dec 6 08:29:41 CET 2010

You cannot plot the "s"-electron density in the unit cell.

You can plot the density of the "s-band", i.e. selecting a specific
energy region where s-states dominate).

Using a special input, it should also be possible to calculate the
s-density INSIDE the spheres only, (See UG, lapw2, EECE option)
but I doubt that this is meaningful since only a small fraction of s-charge
will be inside the sphere.