[Wien] valence s-charge density of 7Be in Cu and Al

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 7 16:52:39 CET 2010

How big is your supercell ? How many atoms ??

I expect it is much too small ! Use a supercell as large as possible
on your computer, but definitely it should be at least 64 - 256 atoms.

If Be has a very different volume compared to the host, it needs space
and this requires that the Cu atoms can move away slightly over a long range.