[Wien] for the second time problem with w2web"Error - Failed to open file"

sufyan sufeer03 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:13:46 CET 2010

Dear Tomas Kana,

firstly,thanks for your interest in my e-mail.
i did exactly as you told me in your answer to my e-mail,and
i tried to use  different port numbers (7891,7892,.....) but after the login

 i have the same problem :
Error - Failed to open filei do not know where  is the problem? and how can
i overcome it?

thanks