[Wien] SDW calculation

puday at iitk.ac.in puday at iitk.ac.in
Thu Dec 30 10:46:27 CET 2010

Dear Prof Blaha and WIEN2K user,
I plot the Fermi surface for the pnictide superconductors in non magnetic
case.I get parallel Fermi surfaces inside the Brillouin zone.That means
There should be nesting in between the parallel surfaces.And that nesting
results some kind of Spin density wave(SDW) or charge density wave(CDW).

Now my question is
(1)can we calculate the Spin Density Wave vector (q)?
(2)Or can we calculate or plot Lindhard response function X(q)?

I saw in some papers these things are calculated using BSTATE code.

It will be very helpful for me if you make a comment on this.

Regards,
Uday
Dept.of Physics
IIT Kanpur