[Wien] [Wien2k Users] SGE Queuing System

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Sat Feb 6 04:05:53 CET 2010

Dear Sir,
My question was on the procedure of running jobs in Wien2k and not
submitting jobs in Wien.
In case, we have configured Wien2k both by mpi parallel and k-point
parallel, how do we tell through w2web that we want to run the job in mpi
parallel (and not k-point parallel) or for that matter k-point parallel.
The website http://wiki.cse.ucdavis.edu/support:hpc:software:wien2k gives
some details on how to run jobs in Wien2k by hybrid mode etc.
What I want to know is how do we specifically tell Wien2k to run by mpi
parallel by w2web.

Suddhasattwa Ghosh