[Wien] [Wien2k User Group] B2/m symmetry to P1 symmetry

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Wed Feb 10 13:22:20 CET 2010

Dear Suddhasattwa,

Yes you could realize such calculation by forcing WIEN2k to do not take
into account the symetry given by "x nn".
However, I think that if you do not need to reduce the symmetry then the
best is simply to use the Wien2k setting for this space, which is B2/m
if I remember (space group 12).
So simply convert your data (I2/m or C2/m) in the wien2k setting B2/m,
and then you will have no more problems (using powdercell or by hand).

Regards

Xavier