[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Solid Solution Generation of A0.60B0.40

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Wed Feb 17 03:52:41 CET 2010

Dear Dr.Blaha,
Thank you very much for your kind words and reply.
However, I have some issues.
My system is an alloy system. As mentioned in the TiC example in the UG, we
have to use only a few k points for supercells.

I have seen that metals generally require 15000-20000 as input in xkgen.
So a reduction of factor of 8 means 2500 as input in xkgen.
Am I right?