[Wien] Force calculations: a problem with Bi

Stefaan Cottenier stefaan.cottenier at ugent.be
Wed Feb 17 21:45:36 CET 2010

Two simple things to check first (maybe too simple):

* Do you have FOR (instead of TOT) in case.in2(c) in the last
iteration? Otherwise Pulay corrections are not taken into account, and
that might explain your observations.

* Do you use spin-orbit coupling? Forces in wien2k are not consistent
with spin-orbit.

Stefaan