[Wien] problem with DOS calculations

Md. Fhokrul Islam fislam at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:14:01 CET 2010

Hi David,

    Thanks for your quick reply. In my calculations I have thousands of energies
(the basis size in my calculations was about 16000) and so I thought if I adjust
dE in case.int then I should be able to capture those energies even if I use only
one k-point. For example say at gamma point there are ten energies within 1 eV
of Fermi level and if I set my window in case.int file within that range, I should
be able to see this number in case.dos file. I have tried different energy range
and dE values but case.dos file in all cases show zeros in the column for total
DOS. Is my argument right?

Thanks again,
Fhokrul