[Wien] problem with DOS calculations

Md. Fhokrul Islam fislam at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:04:21 CET 2010

Hi Marks,

     Thanks for the suggestion. As usual your comments are very useful. I noticed
wien2k creates a file case.outputtup when I run x tetra -up. This file does contain
DOS information (slightly different format than usual case.dos1up) but I should be
able to extract that by using simple script.

Best,
Fhokrul