[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Input for Option 6: Orthorhombic Case: Structure Optimization

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Sat Feb 27 04:32:28 CET 2010

Dear Wien2k Users,

The UG explains beautifully the structure optimization of TiC which is
carried out by option 1 of structure optimization.

The input is the change in volume with constant ratio A:B:C

We input is as

-10

-5

0

5

10

In the w2web.

Now if we choose an orthorhombic lattice (Option 6:3 D Case)

And we enter

-10

-5

0

5

10

Does it mean that we are varying A ,B and C (which are different, of course)
by these percentages. That means A, B and C are changed equally even though
their values are different.

Am I right Sir?

Suddhasattwa