[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Request for modifications/changes in the userguide

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Sat Feb 27 11:39:32 CET 2010

Dear Prof. Blaha,

            I have the following requests to make with regard to the
revision of the user guide. I seek your pardon if I am my crossing my limits
but I guess I have found the following issues to be missing. May be my
ignorance has to do with it; still I raise these issues, in case you do not
mind.

1.	Inputs for Structure optimization for monoclinic and hexagonal
cases.
2.	Simultaneous internal coordinates and structure optimization. I know
Stefaan has given a very good account but I feel it should be a part of the
user guide.
3.	More examples on the supercell approach

I do not know if this mailing list is the right forum for discussing this;
still I feel these issues are important since I currently face these
problems.

However, may I know when is the next release of Wien2k? And if 2D optimize
would be a part of the w2web.

Suddhasattwa Ghosh