[Wien] band structure of GGA+SO calculation

Soumyajit Sarkar soumyajit at bose.res.in
Thu Jan 7 06:19:27 CET 2010

Dear WIEN2k users,

I am plotting band structure for GGA+SO calculation on a spinel compound.
Although there is finite orbital moment on each atom, there is no signature of
band splitting. The band structure looks exactly similar to that of only GGA
calculation. I have carried out all the steps mentioned in the manual for
plotting the band structure. Can any body please tell me what are steps to
follow to plot band structure for GGA+SO calculation.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Soumyajit Sarkar