[Wien] How does the flag -all in "x lapw2" work?

Oleg Artamonov arto at mail.nnz.ru
Thu Jan 7 13:59:58 CET 2010

Dear Peter Blaha,

Thank you for the quick replay, but my second question is still open,
namely,
unoccupied states take part in the electron density. For example, in the
case of
bcc W the total charge incide the unit cell is about 6  (in case.scf2)
for lapw2 -all -1.0, the Fermi energy is 0.9989. The total charge inside the
unit cell
increases up to 11.32 for  lapw2 -all -1.0 1.5. What is the reason for that?

 Thanks in advance,
                                     Oleg Artamonov.