[Wien] Space group 185 HoMnO3

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jan 12 16:39:21 CET 2010

Thats the usual problem with the hexagonal or trigonal structures,
I usually use Endeavour to save the cif as P1 (transform to P1 with no symmetry at all),
then the symmetry is found correctly during initialization.

In some cases the struct to cif converter does not understand all things that
Diamond places in the cif file, so its helpfull to have it as "clean" as possible
(no measured distances, angles, etc)

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher