[Wien] Space group 185 HoMnO3

John Rundgren jru at kth.se
Wed Jan 13 11:14:32 CET 2010

Many thanks to
	Gerhard Fecher
	Laurence Marks
	Caroline Roehr
	Peter Blaha
for advice concerning space group 185 and a .cif file with only four
decimal places.

Got a strong feeling that I should have understood expanding 0.3333 to
0.333333 - symmetry is exact is exact is exact - and that I should have
known what's in User's Guide. UG says at the end of Sec. 3.6 that one
can indeed write 1/3 as input to StructGen.
With best regards,
John