[Wien] Running MPI parrallelization in Wien2k

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Thu Jan 21 12:29:13 CET 2010

Dear Wien2k users,

I am running Wien2k and all parallel libraries MPI, Scalapack, PBlas and
FFTW have been included during the compilation of Wien2k. Our queuing system
is SGE.

There are scripts available in the FAQ which is suited for SGE queuing
system.

I would like to know as to how we can invoke parallel jobs from the w2web.

After the SCF is initialized, do we have to click the parallel option in the
w2web and then run the SCF cycle?

But how does Wien2k know we are running through SGE queuing system?

Suddhasattwa Ghosh