[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Global Energy parameter

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Wed Jan 27 14:39:22 CET 2010

Hi Stefaan,
I hope you remember that you gave the suggestion of changing the energy
parameter from 0.90 to 1.3. (my earlier mail on some errors)
After you suggested that, I have kept the energy parameter for d and f
orbitals as 1.30 (1.20 also is quite a good value, the ENE increases only
slightly).
The default value of 0.30 does not seem to work.
So I changed it.

Suddhasattwa