[Wien] MPI segmentation fault

Md. Fhokrul Islam fislam at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:36:41 CET 2010

Hi Marks,

    Thank you very much for your reply. I am using Wien2k_09.2 version and I have used the following
OPTIONS file for MPI compilation. I would like to mention that MPI works fine when I tested with an 8 atom
system.

current:FOPT:-FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -align -DINTEL_VML -traceback
current:FPOPT:$(FOPT)
current:LDFLAGS:-L/sw/pkg/mkl/10.0/lib/em64t/
current:DPARALLEL:'-DParallel'
current:R_LIBS:-lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_sequential -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lsvml -lpthread
current:RP_LIBS:-L/sw/pkg/mkl/10.0/lib/em64t/ -lmkl_scalapack_lp64 -lmkl_blacs_openmpi_lp64 -L/home/eishfh/fftw-2.1.5-gcc/lib -lfftw_mpi -lfftw -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_sequential -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lsvml -lpthread
current:MPIRUN:mpirun -np _NP_ -machinefile _HOSTS_ _EXEC_

Thanks,
Fhokrul