[Wien] wave function information

Ramkumar Thapa r.k.thapa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:11:50 CEST 2010

Dear Prof. Peter,
With regard to querry by Zhang, I am still confused with your answers to
finding the wavefunctions.
The novel method adopted in wien2k code by using DFT/FP-LAPW is really
outstanding.  I am also interested in getting the wavefunctions/orbitals for
a particular case which corresponds to electrons responsible for the DOS
states correlated to energy bands for aparticular system. For example, in
transition from  valence to conduction bands in semiconductors, electron
states are defined by wavefunctions pertaining to particular symmetry
points/directions as allowed by symmetry operations and sgroup.
Can you please help with this finding of the wavefunctions.
Apologise for a long querry.
Kindest regards,
R.K.Thapa
Mizoram Univesity