[Wien] Error in lapw_mini

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Mon Jul 12 09:29:13 CEST 2010

Dear Ghosh,

I don't know exactly what you did, but if the atomic forces on the atoms
are significant, then in the next step of the geometry optimization a
new structure is generated with new bond lengths ...
It can then appears some overlapping. You have to check the last
structure and reduce in a sufficient amount the RMT before starting the
geometry optimization (5% or more).

Regards

Xavier