[Wien] calculations of monoclinic and triclinic systems

E.A.Moore e.a.moore at open.ac.uk
Tue Jul 13 17:21:41 CEST 2010

There is no reason you should not do a calculation for monoclinic and triclinic systems. Look at the error message you have. Then check the User Guide and previous questions. Only after trying suggestions from there write to the mailing list with details of your files and error message.

Elaine A. Moore