[Wien] About recent bugs

Marcos Veríssimo Alves marcos.verissimo.alves at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:26:14 CEST 2010

Hello developers and knowledgeable people in general,

My first post to the list :)

I have searched the list for the meaning of a few things in the .in1_st
files, and how to change them properly by hand, and ended up finding a post
by Prof. Blaha where he posts a corrected version of the x_lapw script in
Wien2k 10.1, dating from June 21. I have downloaded this version about 10
days ago; should I update the x_lapw script, or the distribution has been
updated with the corrected version of x_lapw right after the discovery of
the bug?

About the bug in kgen posted in the mail below, would it be safer to specify
the number of k-points instead? If yes, why would it be so?

Best regards,

Marcos Verissimo Alves
Universidad de Cantabria