[Wien] problem in plotting result by gnuplot

Tomas Kana kana at seznam.cz
Fri Jul 30 14:31:47 CEST 2010

Hello Donghui,
 The problem is probably not connected with WIEN2k, but with the Gnuplot code
/or better to say in the second line of the file with gnuplot commands).
In order to know more about  how to set terminal in Gnuplot
 Just type
gnuplot
then type
help set
or
help set terminal
and then
quit
 Probably the best solution would be to to copy :rho2  to  myfileRho2
 and in the  myfileRho2 replace the (probably second) line containing
 set term blablablabla
 set terminal x11
(this means you want to plot on screen)
Then type
gnuplot -persist  myfileRho2

   Hope this helps              Tomas

Dear Wien2k users,
I met problem during plot the result by gnuplot (4.4).
In command line after I input "rhoplot" or "dosplot", it is replied
"":rho2" (:dos2), line 2: unrecognized option. See 'help set'."
The problem is I don't know where can I find the 'help set' and resolve it.
Can you generously give me any suggestion?
The wien2k is WIEN2K.10, the compilers I used are ifort and gcc. The OS is
ubuntu 10.04 (AMD64)
Thank you.
Donghui Guo
Tsukuba University