[Wien] parse error

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:16:24 CEST 2010

Dear Wien2k users,

                             We have run one SCF cycle for a system having
primitive space group and 14 in equivalent atoms. We have used a command
runsp_c_lapw -dm -orb -ec 0.0001 -cc 0.0001 -fc 1.0 in the terminal. It
stopped after 3 iterations showing

                 *(standard_in ) 1 : parse error*
*
                   (standard_in) 1  : parse error*
*
                   if : Expression Syntax.*
in the terminal. There was no error file generated. Any help in this regard
will be very helpful for us. Thanks in advance.

with regards,
--
Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Scholar