[Wien] New exchange-correlation potential

yhzhao yhzhao.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:59:18 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have got a band gap of 0.8 eV, with lattice constant 5.6533 Angstrom
and the space group No. is 216, with two atoms in (0.0 0.0 0.0) and
(0.25 0.25 0.25).

I have checked that:

1. In GaAs.inm_vresp, YES has been replaced by NO;
2. I have done the calculation as following steps:
     For the first scf run, I have set NR2V and indxc=5 in GaAs.in0;
     Change NR2V to R2V and run one more scf cycle;
     save lda;
     Set indxc=28 in GaAs.in0;
     cp GaAs.in0 GaAs.in0_grr and set index=50 in GaAs.in0_grr
     run_lapw -p -cc 0.00001
     plot bandstructure

Anything wrong with my procedure?

yonghong