[Wien] complex calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 14 11:31:46 CEST 2010

This is not so easy to fix, because the "complex" property can be set only after the
initialization. However, after batch initialization the user can jump to any place
(usually he is NOT going back to init).

In any case, I made a few small modifications and it will set complex in

SRC_w2web/htdocs/exec/initlapw.pl   (as soon as you click on init and have a case.in1c file)
SRC_w2web/htdocs/exec/rho.pl       (Here it matters if you edit case.in5 or case.in5c)
SRC_w2web/htdocs/util/initso.pl

If you find other places where this is a problem, please let me know.