[Wien] fftw2 mpi fortran wrappers

Jian-Xin Zhu jxzhu at lanl.gov
Tue Jun 15 19:49:05 CEST 2010

Hi Laurence,

It is located in mkl/interfaces (or mkl/versionnumber/interfaces
depending on how mkl is installed on your machine),
where you can find the directories like fftw2xc, fftw2xf etc.
Go into fftw2xf folder, you will find the makefile. In this file, a
"help" instruction  for installation
is documented at the beginning of the file.

Please let me know whether it is what you want.

Sincerely yours,

Jian-Xin

--
Jian-Xin Zhu, Ph.D