[Wien] WARNING IN Commandline: x lstart

Sylvain Cristol sylvain.cristol at univ-lille1.fr
Wed Jun 16 10:15:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

I think there is a problem in the automatic setting of R0 in the last
version of structgen.
If I create the case.struct file from case.cif, I get  R0=0.000005 for
Re and lstart runs without any warning.
If I enter manually the positions in structgen I get R0=0.0001 for Re
and lstart complains about R0 being too small.
The command line cif2struct also sets the R0 properly.
The problem seems to in the R0 settings in structgen.
By the way, one just has to reduce manually the R0 in case.struct unitl
lstart runs without warning

Sylvain