[Wien] WARNING IN Commandline: x lstart

JUPHY SANJAY juphysanjay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:11:10 CEST 2010

Respected Prof. P. Blaha Sir,
I am not saying that in your w2web/structgen the value of R0 are not set
correctly.
But in my calculation the warning is

WARNING: R0 for atom    1 Z= 57.00 too big

WARNING: R0 for atom    2 Z= 33.00 too big

When I create structure by structgen it contain R0=0.00010000.
Sir, May I request you to give any idea to resolve this warning.
Sir, I am new User of wien2k so please don't mind for any inconvenience.
Sir,I am waiting for your reply.

With warm Regards And
         Thanks
Sanjay