[Wien] severe bug in x_lapw

Roberto Iglesias roberto at uniovi.es
Tue Jun 22 09:17:17 CEST 2010

Dear Peter

Has this bug been corrected in the WIEN2k_10.1 tarball that can be
found in the WIEN2k web? I haven't yet installed this new version and
I would like to know if we need to substitute the x_lapw script by
the one you submitted prior to installation.

Thanks a lot!

Roberto

Roberto Iglesias Pastrana
Departament of Physics