[Wien] (no subject)

Kurt Lejaeghere kurt.lejaeghere at ugent.be
Thu Jun 24 18:58:40 CEST 2010

I do not find any problems. You have probably used too many trial
files in the same directory, maybe with too small a cut-off energy. I
recommend you start over in a new directory with only the same
struct-file. You should use a cut-off energy of -7 since clear
semi-core states can be found and core leakage occurs.

With kind regards

Kurt Lejaeghere
Ghent University, Belgium