[Wien] (no subject)

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Fri Jun 25 05:27:05 CEST 2010

Dear Kurt,
We do have to add a local orbital in case of Fe_225. But, do you know in
which cases do we have to add local orbitals. There is not much change in
the total energy even when we do not add the LO. It is added to remove any
warnings in the scf files.
But, in what cases and when do we have to add a LO.

Any suggestions

Suddhasattwa