[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Input for Hexagonal and Orthorhombic Cells

Yurko Natanzon yurko.natanzon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:08:44 CET 2010

Dear Ghosh,
If you are using Options 5-7 in w2web, you should NOT specify anything
in the first field. It is needed only for options 1-4. Instead, you
specify just two numbers: number of generated structures and the
percentage change in the next two fields below. for example, if you
use the default options - 16 structures and 1% change, it will
generate 16 structures varying both a and c in the range +-1%. I'm not
sure about what will be generated in case of monoclinic lattice, you
have to check by yourself.

If you are not satisfied of what was generated by x optimize, you may
also create your own struct files and modify the optimize.job to use
them.

regards,
Yurko