[Wien] parallel wien2k

Zhiyong Zhang zyzhang at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 2 03:05:57 CET 2010

Dear All,

I think I have problem with the compiler options/libraries for the parallel wien2k. I can run lapw0/1_mpi with k-point parallel mode but not with mpi. Here are the options and libraries with which I built the wien2k:

RP_LIB(SCALAPACK+PBLAS): -lmkl_scalapack_lp64 -lmkl_solver_lp64_sequential -Wl,--start-group -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_sequential -lmkl_core -lmkl_blacs_lp64 -Wl,--end-group -lpthread -L/home/zzhang/fftw/fftw-2.1.5/lib -lfftw_mpi -lfftw

FPOPT(par.comp.options): FPOPT(par.comp.options): -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML -traceback

I used fftw-2.1.5 for the parallel fftw.

Does anybody see a problem with the options I used?

Does anybody have a set of compiler options and libraries for working lapw0_mpi? I used mpich2 to compile the code and the architecture is Intel x86_64.

Thanks in advance!

Zhiyong