[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Supercell Construction of UZr2

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Tue Mar 9 13:31:25 CET 2010

Dear Stefaan,
There was indeed an error on the spaces I unknowingly ignored while changing
the supercell struct file.
However, when I copied the supercell file into case.struct file and
initialized nn , the following error came
WARNING: Mult not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
 WARNING: ityp not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
 WARNING: Mult not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
 WARNING: ityp not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
 WARNING: ityp not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
 WARNING: Mult not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
 WARNING: ityp not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
 WARNING: ityp not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
 WARNING: Mult not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
NN created a new case.struct_nn file.
Then it asked if we have to choose a new struct file, I chose no.
When I clicked on view outputsgroup
The following message came
Warning!!! Number of inequivalent atoms has changed
Old value=16
New value=3
Bravais lattice has changed
Sgroup found: 51 (Pmma)
It again asked if we want to use struct file generated by sgroup
I chose yes

I would like to know if I did it correctly.

However, I have this doubt again that the actual space group reported is
191_P6/mmm and not 51_Pmma
Then how do we justify that our initialization is correct.

Any suggestions

Suddhasattwa Ghosh