[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Supercell Construction of UZr2

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Tue Mar 9 13:42:52 CET 2010

Dear Stefaan, thanks for the prompt reply.
When I chose "yes" in the initial instant, "it went to the original struct
file and everything got converted to P1 symmetry with 24 nonequivalent atoms
and not 16 atoms in the supercell.
When I chose "no", sgroup automatically found the space group and after I
chose "yes", it actually considers the file generated by sgroup.
Thanks