[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Warning message in ENE for spin polarisation initialization

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Wed Mar 10 10:10:15 CET 2010

Dear Stefaan,
In fact, I used the in1ef option in the w2web; still I got that warning
message. I increased the Emax; but the warning message persisted.
Even though you say that it is innocent, I am trying to figure out as to how
we can remove the warning message.
I also tried for Fe_cubic (Space Group: 225) (RKmax of 8.00 and E-parameter
as 0.30); I got a similar message.
Error in Fe_cubic_225

QTL-B VALUE .EQ.    2.11412   in Band of energy    0.28463   ATOM=    1   L=
2
    Most likely no ghostbands, but adjust Energy-parameters or use -in1ef /
-in1new

:WARN : QTL-B value eq.   2.11  in Band of energy   0.28463   ATOM=    1
L=  2
:WARN : You should change the E-parameter in case.in1 or use -in1ef /
-in1new switch
Suddhasattwa