[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Number of atoms in Unit Cell:case.outputsgroup or case.outputd

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Fri Mar 12 14:39:04 CET 2010

If you consider your system: alpha-Pu. You have 8 inequivalent atoms and
each have a multiplicity of 2 meaning that you have 16 atoms in the unit
cell.
So case.outputsgroup gives the number of atoms in the cell while
case.outputd gives the number of inequivalent atoms in the unit cell.

Regards

Xavier

In the case of case.outputsgroup this number indicate the number of
atoms in the unit cell (inequivalent and equivalent).