[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Number of atoms in Unit Cell:case.outputsgroup or case.outputd

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Fri Mar 12 15:03:48 CET 2010

Definitely, it is quite difficult to respond to your question which is
not clearly stated.
What are you doing, and what problem are you facing? And are you sure
that you really need the wien-list to solve it?

Sometimes the best way to progress is to try to solve the problem
yourself  before thinking to send an email to the wien-list.

Regards

Xavier